DO YOU WANT TO JOIN ASCOLA?
Are you interested in joining the association? This will undoubtedly enrich your perspective in terms of acholarship.
To become a member,
- Please fill out an application form.
- Attach a cv with a list of publications clearly identifying your scholarship in the field of competition.
- Mention the name of an existing member who accepts to recommend you.
- Send all this to contact form
- The decisions on submitted applications are taken by the Board. The procedure may take some time as we try to bundle applications. You will be informed, normally, within a month.
Membership is open to scholars specialised in competition law and policy. We encourage multidisciplinarity, and our members generally have a varied background. For us, independence is of the essence. We do not accept members affiliated, in their scholarship, to a given sector, industry or firm.
Ascola wants to promote membership of scholars from developing countries and younger academics. For these scholars, we have introduced reduced fees.
Ascola currently brings together about 300 members from about 50 different countries. Members mostly come from Europe, the US and Asia – but members from other continents are welcome too!
To ensure independence, the association is funded by its members. As part of the membership policy, each member is asked to contribute a sum on a yearly basis. Special arrangements can be made for scholars coming from countries where that level of financing can be a difficulty. Normal member - 80 Euros, Junior member - 40 Euros.